Right of Withdrawal:
Buyer; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or the person/organization at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that he notifies the Seller via the contact information below.
Contact Information Required by the Seller to Notify the Right of Withdrawal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration of the Right of Withdrawal:
- If the buyer is purchasing a service, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer.
- The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the Seller.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be given to the Seller by registered mail or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of the Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised.
Use of the Right of Withdrawal:
- If the invoice of the product delivered to the third party or the Buyer and requested to be returned is institutional, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of institutions cannot be completed unless a return invoice is issued.
- Return form, The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging, standard accessories, if any.
- The Seller is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the Buyer under debt to the Buyer within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notice, and to return the goods within 20 days.
- If there is a decrease in the value of the goods or if the return becomes impossible due to the Buyer's fault, the Buyer is obliged to compensate the Seller's losses in proportion to her defect. However, the Buyer is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the right of withdrawal period.
- In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the Seller due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign will be cancelled.
Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised:
- In terms of health and hygiene, if the packaging is opened by the Buyer after the delivery to the Buyer, the disposable products, the goods that are in danger of spoiling quickly or that are likely to expire non-conforming products, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature, goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, other than those provided under the subscription agreement, services performed instantly in the electronic environment or intangible goods delivered to the consumer immediately, as well as audio or If the packaging of image recordings, digital content, software programs has been opened by the Buyer, it is not possible to return it in accordance with the Regulation. In addition, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal regarding the services that have been started with the approval of the consumer, in accordance with the Regulation.
- In order for copyable software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape, etc.) to be returned, their packages must be unopened, untested, intact and unused.
State of Default and Its Legal Consequences
- The buyer accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder and the bank, in case he/she defaults on payment transactions by credit card.In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the expenses and attorney's fees to arise from the Buyer, and in any case, in the event that the Buyer defaults due to its debt, the Buyer agrees to pay the Seller's loss and damage due to the delayed performance of the debt.
Payment and Delivery
- You can make your payments by bank transfer or EFT methods.